Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arcterra Gateway is the landing area for the Alimbic planet Arcterra. It is a naturally large and open space, making it an ideal landing place. It is not shielded from the elements, and because of Arcterra's extremely cold weather, the Arcterra Gateway is completely covered in ice and snow. When entering the Arcterra Gateway, Samus's gunship lands on a perch high above the exit door. Samus must follow a steep ice path to get to the bottom.
- ALIMBIC PROPHECY 04
- "WITH A VOICE OF THUNDER SHALL THE GREENWOOD BURST INTO AN ORANGE BLAZE."
- ALIMBIC CREST
- "EACH ONE OF THESE ORNATE CRESTS CELEBRATES THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF A MAJOR ALIMBIC TRIBE."
- "THE OUTERMOST PLANET IN THE ALIMBIC CLUSTER. ARCTERRA IS AN INHOSPITABLE WASTELAND NOTEWORTHY FOR A HONEYCOMB OF TUNNELS AND CAVES WITHIN ITS FROZEN INTERIOR."
- HUNTER GUNSHIP
- "HUNTER-CLASS GUNSHIP REGISTERED TO SAMUS ARAN. RETURN TO THIS SHIP TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS AND TO RECOVER YOUR ENERGY."
- Arcterra Gateway is the only landing site in the Alimbic Cluster to feature hostile bioforms in the same area, including a Guardian trio.
- This gateway is the only gateway that features a way to receive both energy and ammo pickups via crates located at the bottom of the area.
- With the Alimbic Crests and the Alimbic head statue, this is the only gateway that celebrates the Alimbics beyond an engraved symbol.
- Lastly, the Arcterra Gateway is the only gateway which does not position the small symbol which projects an Alimbic Prophecy datashade directly over the exit door.
- During the first encounter, a glitch can occur that causes one of the two Geemers (located halfway up the trail) to crawl up a wall, then suddenly slowly float away.