Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Aurora Chamber is a room on board the derelict G.F.S. Valhalla in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It contains the shattered remains of Aurora Unit 313's stasis tank. Samus needs to insert two Energy Cells into their respective slots to restore auxiliary power to the room, which will activate the lifts and lower a bridge to the next room (although the gears controlling this bridge are stuck after the Cells are inserted). Samus must also fight a Metroid Hatcher to progress.
Strangely enough, there are several small, shattered glass tanks along the outside of the room that serve no purpose (other than allow the Sequence Break described below). They look remarkably similar to the Phazon Metroid tanks found in the Space Pirate base on Elysia. This suggests that the Metroids that infest the Valhalla were released from this room, or escaped during the invasion. One of the released Metroids could have developed into the Metroid Hatcher encountered here.
It is possible for Samus to skip the Energy Cells required in this room. Samus must use the Screw Attack to try and reach the raised bridge. She will not be able to, however, and will bounce off and fall into the pit at the bottom of the room. Samus will respawn on the ledge behind the bridge, allowing her to move to the next room.
- Energy Cell Station
- "Energy Cell Station. This station is inactive. It appears to be missing an Energy Cell."
- Energy Cell Station (online)
- "Energy Cell Station. This station is receiving power. Energy Cell locked in place."
- Fuse Hint Scanbot (two in this room)
- "Energy Cell data accessed. Status report has been downloaded. Information moved to Logbook."
- Fuse Hint Scanbot (offline)
- "Data has already been acquired from this terminal. Unit has automatically shut down."
- Security hatch (closed)
- "Security hatch unable to open. Control mechanism within wall has probably malfunctioned."
- Security hatch (open)
- "Security hatch is now open. Energy Cell Station access granted. Hatch will remain locked in place."
- 313's former chamber
- "The ship's AU was connected into this platform. Debris suggest that it was forcefully removed."
- "Elevator is active and ready for use. All operations are functioning normally."
- Elevator hologram
- "Primary lift system online. Access to elevator granted. Enter hologram to start elevator."
- Ramps (locked)
- "Walkway ramps locked. Return power to local stations to move walkways into place."
- Ramps (unlocked)
- "Walkway ramps in place. Power has been restored, and ramps are ready for use."
|Auroras||217 • 242 • 313 • 486|
|Technology||AU Status Screen • Aurora Unit tank • Circuit board • SkyTown's network|
|Aurora Chambers||Olympus • SkyTown • Valhalla • Future Aurora Complex|
|Music||Aurora Unit 313 (theme)|
|Similar||Mother Brain • MB • Cortex Chamber • Master Brain|
|G.F.S. Valhalla Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|G.F.S. Valhalla||Docking Bay 5 • Hangar A Access • Repair Bay • Stairwell • Weapons Cache • Security Station • Security Access • MedLab Alpha • Auxiliary Lift • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Ventilation Shaft • Junction A • Munitions Locker • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Control Room Access • Control Room|