Board Features are objects that are present on most tables in Metroid Prime Pinball and Galactic Pinball. There are nine different board features. Board Features also include the different types of Flashing Lights.
(main article:Mode Saucer)
(main article:S-A-M-U-S Lights)
(main article:Combat Saucer)
"Shoot the ball into this when it is open to start Combat Mode. Samus can be hit 4 times before being forced back into Morph Ball mode. Use your blaster or missiles to kill all the enemies and to successfully complete the mini-game and return to Morph Ball mode."
Bounty Multiplier RolloversEdit
(main article:Bounty Multiplier Rollover)
"These prevent the ball from passing into the outlanes (the lanes just outside the flippers), but retract once they have been used. These can be re-activated by using the Award Scanner."
(main article:Award Scanner)
"Shooting Samus into this scanner will cause several possible rewards to spin. Use a bomb to stop the wheel and earn the reward.
- Health Recharge - Restores Samus' health to maximum
- Big Points - Awards points
- Phazon Multiball - Starts a Phazon Multiball
- Combat Ready - Opens the Combat Saucer
- Extra Ball - awards an additional ball for the mission
- Force Field - Activates the Force Field (ball saver) for a short time
- Missile Recharge - Refills all the Missiles
- Bounty Multiplier - Increases the Bounty Multiplier
- Power Bomb - Awards a Power Bomb
- Kickback Ready - Energizes the Kickbacks"
(main article:Bonus Portal) "When the Samus Seal appears over the Bonus Portal near the bumpers, target the seal and the pinball shape-shifts into bounty hunter Samus Aran! Blast aliens away with the plasma cannon for big points. Defeat all the aliens without being hit and receive a bonus score!" -Official website