Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bonus Gallery is a feature in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, the New Play Control! versions of Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and the Metroid Prime Trilogy. The Bonus Gallery is where extraneous unlockables can be purchased, such as a Diorama, the Screen-Shot Tool or the Fusion Suit.
- Screen-Shot Tool - Allows screenshots to be taken ingame. Costs 1 Orange Credit in Prime, 2 Purple Credits in Echoes, 3 Red Credits, 1 Blue Credit, 3 Gold Credits and 2 Friend Credits in Corruption and 3 Red Credits, 1 Blue Credit, 3 Gold Credits, 2 Friend Credits, 1 Orange Credit and 2 Purple Credits in Trilogy.
- Fusion Suit - The Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion can be worn in Prime. Costs 1 Orange Credit and 2 Silver Credits in both Prime and Trilogy.
- Ship Bumper Stickers - Depending on what files are stored in the Wii system memory, different bumper stickers will appear on Samus' gunship in Corruption. Costs 3 Red Credits, 1 Blue Credit, 3 Gold Credits and 2 Friend Credits in both Corruption and Trilogy.
- Mii Bobblehead - A bobblehead of the Mii will appear inside the gunship in Corruption. Costs 3 Red Credits, 1 Blue Credit, 3 Gold Credits and 2 Friend Credits in Corruption, but one more red in the Trilogy version.
- Diorama (6 in total) - Six statues can be viewed in Corruption and Trilogy. Costs 3 Red Credits, 1 Blue Credit, 3 Gold Credits and 1 Friend Credit for each in both versions.