Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Samus first enters the room, there will be a container that was formerly used to store nutrients for the nearby plants. Samus can pull it with the Grapple Lasso for use as a platform. This will lead up to another unused container, up to the final level, which has two SkyTown Storage Units and the Door to Turbine Access. From this level, Samus can collect the Missile Expansion in this room.
- Chozo Observatory (via Orange Door)
- Save Station B (via Blue Door)
- Broken Lift (via White Blast Shield)
- Missile Expansion
- Samus must jump up the first two boxes. Then, instead of continuing, she can turn around and use the Screw Attack to reach another ledge behind, and then from there Screw Attack again to reach the Expansion. Left of the entrance, Samus can enter Save Station B.
- Grapple Block
- "Container can be pulled out from wall. Once used to store nutrients for nearby flora."
- Cyrlic trees
- "Cyrlic tree is a bioengineered plantform created by the Chozo. Often planted on other planets."
- The trees in this room are called Cyrlic trees and are identical to the ones that can be found in some rooms in the Chozo Ruins on Tallon IV. The scan description says that they were bio-engineered by the Chozo and they planted them on every planet they visited (thus indicating a possible presence of the trees on SR388 and Zebes).
- The Blocks have the Chozo Artifact symbol on them.