|This article is written from the Real Life point of view|
Brinstar (Metroid), as it is named in Jam With the Band, is the name attributed to the original Metroid variant of the theme heard in Brinstar. (Heard here: .) It has been remixed many times in games of the Metroid series and other Nintendo licensed games which reference the series.
Arrangements and other portrayals of the themeEdit
- Super Metroid: Sound in Action - This Super Metroid soundtrack featured themes from the original Metroid as well, apparently ripped from the Famicom Disk System version with sound effects. A fusion of Brinstar and Samus Aran's Appearance Fanfare is featured here, titled Appearance Fanfare~Brinstar. (Heard here)
- Super Smash Bros. - The theme of the Planet Zebes stage is the first official re-arrangement of the Brinstar theme. (Heard here: )
- Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - An arrangement, called Brinstar (Melee), is featured on the Brinstar stage. It is a medley of the Brinstar theme, Samus Aran's Appearance Fanfare and Title (Metroid). In the Wii U game, the song moves to Norfair. The original 8-bit Brinstar theme is also part of the Famicom Medley in that game. (Heard here: )
- Metroid Prime - The first Tallon Overworld theme is an orchestrated remix of the Brinstar theme being the first official remix. (Heard here: )
- Metroid Prime also introduces The Record of Samus theme which is a remix of the Tallon Overworld theme and thus a remix of Brinstar; this also appeared in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- A metal remix for Brinstar is present in the Metroid Prime Gameplay Trailer but it is not present in-game. 
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc - The original Brinstar theme is used in The Metroid Chronicle; plays while viewing Metroid.
- Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt - The regulator theme is a remix of the Brinstar theme but includes elements from Record of Samus.
- Metroid Prime Hunters - The Regulator theme was remixed into the Opening/Credits theme and the Record of Samus theme was re-arranged.
- Metroid Prime Pinball - A metal arrangement plays on the Pirate Frigate table, which returns in Brawl. Pinball also had an arrangement of the Record of Samus theme from Metroid Prime.
- Metroid: Zero Mission - A remake of Metroid that has the original theme re-arranged (Heard here: ) and also had a faster paced re-arrangement of Brinstar that played after reacquiring the Power Suit in Chozodia (Heard here ).
- Samus Archives Sound Selection - The original theme from Metroid is included in this soundtrack, packaged with the Special Edition of Metroid: Samus Returns.
- Tetris DS - The Catch Mode in this game is Metroid-themed, and features a remix of Brinstar's theme as well as a level based on it in Metroid. (Heard here: )
- Jam With the Band - Brinstar (Metroid) (By: Nindori) is one of the downloadable songs available since the initial day of release in the European version. ) Because there is no region lock on Nintendo DS games, it can be downloaded from any country, provided the player owns the game. It is #10 on the list of 370 DLC songs, runs for 01:48, and has 7 instrumental parts. (NES1, F. Guitar, NES2, NES3, NES4, NES 5, and S. Drums)
- WarioWare D.I.Y.