Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is written
from the Real Life
point of view
Brinstar (Metroid), as it is named in Jam With the Band, is the name attributed to the original Metroid variant of perhaps the most memorable theme in the history of the Metroid Series, the theme of Brinstar. (Heard here: .) It has been remixed many times in games of the Metroid series and other Nintendo licensed games which reference the series.
Arrangements and other portrayals of the themeEdit
- Super Smash Bros. - The theme of the Planet Zebes stage is the first official re-arrangement of the Brinstar theme. (Heard here: )
- Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - An arrangement, called Brinstar (Melee), is featured on the Brinstar stage. It is a medley of the Brinstar theme, the appearance fanfare and the title screen theme from Metroid. In the Wii U game, the song moves to Norfair. The original 8-bit Brinstar theme is also part of the Famicom Medley in that game. (Heard here: ) The stage and re-arangment both return in Brawl
- Metroid Prime - The first Tallon Overworld theme is an orchestrated remix of the Brinstar theme being the first official remix. (Heard here: )
- Metroid Prime also introduces The Record of Samus theme which is a remix of the Tallon Overworld theme and thus a remix of Brinstar; this also appeared in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- A metal remix for Brinstar is present in the Metroid Prime Gameplay Trailer but it is not present in-game. 
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc - Original Brinstar theme is used in the chronicle; plays while viewing Metroid.
- Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt - The regulator theme is a remix of the Brinstar theme but includes elements from Record of Samus.
- Metroid Prime Hunters - The Regulator theme was remixed into the Opening/Credits theme and the Record of Samus theme was re-arranged.
- Metroid Prime Pinball - A metal arrangement plays on the Pirate Frigate table, which returns in Brawl. Pinball also had an arrangement of the Record of Samus theme from Metroid Prime.
- Metroid: Zero Mission - A remake of Metroid that has the original theme re-arranged (Heard here: ) and also had a faster paced re-arrangement of Brinstar that played after reacquiring the Power Suit in Chozodia (Heard here ).
- Tetris DS - The Catch Mode in this game is Metroid-themed, and features a remix of Brinstar's theme as well as a level based on it in Metroid. (Heard here: )
- Jam With the Band - Brinstar (Metroid) (By: Nindori) is one of the downloadable songs available since the initial day of release in the European version. ) Because there is no region lock on Nintendo DS games, it can be downloaded from any country, provided the player owns the game. It is #10 on the list of 370 DLC songs, runs for 01:48, and has 7 instrumental parts. (NES1, F. Guitar, NES2, NES3, NES4, NES 5, and S. Drums)
- WarioWare D.I.Y.