Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Burn Dome is a chamber located in the Chozo Ruins on Tallon IV, which is seen in Metroid Prime. It holds the Incinerator Drone and a nest full of Barbed War Wasps; these creatures can be found in no other rooms in the game. After defeating the Incinerator Drone, the Morph Ball Bombs are acquired. A block of sandstone in a wall, once destroyed, allows Samus to access a smaller chamber by rolling into a small tunnel that the sandstone was concealing; this contains a Missile Expansion.
- Morph Ball Bomb
- This is found inside the Incinerator Drone, and is revealed after the battle with the Incinerator Drone.
- Missile Expansion
- This can be found by taking a Morph Ball tunnel after the fight. Its entrance is blocked by sandstone, so a bomb must be used to gain access.
- "Structural weaknesses detected throughout wall."
- Even though the Hazard Meter shows danger from the poisoned water underneath certain parts of the floor, it is impossible to touch the water.
- Map data refers to this room as "Monkey Lower", likely indicating a connection to the unused BloodMonkey character.