Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cargo Hub is a very large room on Norion in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It connects to a few different rooms, one of them being Control Tower Access. It has several dead Galactic Federation Marines in it. A small hatch can be opened by a Hand Scanner, which leads into a maze underneath the floor.
- Hub Access (via Blue Door)
- Tower Elevator (via Blue Door blocked by blast door)
- Substation West (via sealed door)
- Substation East (via Blue Door)
- Maintenance Station (via Mounted Blast Shield)
- Galactic Federation Marines
- Aeromines when Samus enters.
- Berserker Knight (cutscene only)
- "Jolly Roger" Drone (in the maze under the floor)
- Missile Expansion
- found in ventilation system after defeating all the enemies in the area.
- Security access panel
- "Security access panel engaged. Hinges appear fragile and may break if pulled hard enough."
- Security panel
- "Security system in effect. Eliminate enemy presence to restore panel operations."
- Security panel (hostiles cleared)
- "Hatch activation system online. Manual interaction required to operate hatch control."
- Security panel (hatch opened)
- "Hatch system engaged. The hatch will remain in the upright position."
- Vent chamber hatch
- "Object scan complete. Vent chamber hatch is locked. Use manual override to open hatch."
- Federation Marine corpse (1)
- "Biosigns negative. Target has suffered numerous energy burns. Energy source: Phazon."
- Federation Marine corpse (2)
- "Subject has flatlined. Cause of death: heart failure due to extreme cranial trauma."
- Federation Marine corpse (3)
- "Target is deceased. Appears to have suffered fatal wounds from friendly fire."
- Federation Marine corpse (4)
- "Scan indicates target has suffered severe blast trauma. Source: energy grenade."
- Circuit board (damaged)
- "Circuit board damaged. Welding repairs necessary to restore door operations."
- Circuit board (repaired)
- "Circuit board repaired. All connections restored. Door is now operational."
- Blast door
- "Blast door is made of pure Jovian steel. Controls are offline. Impervious to your weaponry."
- Power Conduits (A/B/C)
- "System analysis complete. Power Conduit [letter] is inactive. Start generator to charge conduit."
- "Debris is covering a passage. These pieces can be pulled out of the way with enough force."
- Lock Tumbler (A/B/C)
- "Lock Tumbler [letter] powered down. Unable to divert local power. Start Generator [letter] to power unit."
- Control tower doors
- "Control tower doors are locked shut until all generators can be brought back online."
- Lock Tumblers (generators online)
- "Generator [letter] is online. Tumbler [letter] is receiving power. Door will remain up once engaged."
- Power Conduits (generators online)
- "System analysis complete. Power Conduit [letter] is fully energized. Flow from generator is at 100%."*
- After getting the Missile Expansion and leaving the ventilation shafts, Samus can become stuck in opposite wall if she un-morphs at the correct time. Samus will be unable to move from the position and will be dealt continuous damage.
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A • Cargo Dock A|
Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C • Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access
Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B
Cargo Dock B • Generator B Access • Generator B