The Cargo Hub is a very large room on Norion in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It connects to a few different rooms, one of them being Control Tower Access. It has several dead Galactic Federation Marines in it. A small hatch can be opened by a Hand Scanner, which leads into a maze underneath the floor.
- Hub Access (via Blue Door)
- Tower Elevator (via Blue Door blocked by blast door)
- Substation West (via sealed door)
- Substation East (via Blue Door)
- Maintenance Station (via Mounted Blast Shield)
- Galactic Federation Marines
- Aeromines when Samus enters.
- Berserker Knight (cutscene only)
- "Jolly Roger" Drone (in the maze under the floor)
- Missile Expansion
- found in ventilation system after defeating all the enemies in the area.
- Security access panel
- "Security access panel engaged. Hinges appear fragile and may break if pulled hard enough."
- Security panel
- "Security system in effect. Eliminate enemy presence to restore panel operations."
- Security panel (hostiles cleared)
- "Hatch activation system online. Manual interaction required to operate hatch control."
- Security panel (hatch opened)
- "Hatch system engaged. The hatch will remain in the upright position."
- Vent chamber hatch
- "Object scan complete. Vent chamber hatch is locked. Use manual override to open hatch."
- Federation Marine corpse (1)
- "Biosigns negative. Target has suffered numerous energy burns. Energy source: Phazon."
- Federation Marine corpse (2)
- "Subject has flatlined. Cause of death: heart failure due to extreme cranial trauma."
- Federation Marine corpse (3)
- "Target is deceased. Appears to have suffered fatal wounds from friendly fire."
- Federation Marine corpse (4)
- "Scan indicates target has suffered severe blast trauma. Source: energy grenade."
- Circuit board (damaged)
- "Circuit board damaged. Welding repairs necessary to restore door operations."
- Circuit board (repaired)
- "Circuit board repaired. All connections restored. Door is now operational."
- Blast door
- "Blast door is made of pure Jovian steel. Controls are offline. Impervious to your weaponry."
- Power Conduits (A/B/C)
- "System analysis complete. Power Conduit [letter] is inactive. Start generator to charge conduit."
- "Debris is covering a passage. These pieces can be pulled out of the way with enough force."
- Lock Tumbler (A/B/C)
- "Lock Tumbler [letter] powered down. Unable to divert local power. Start Generator [letter] to power unit."
- Control tower doors
- "Control tower doors are locked shut until all generators can be brought back online."
- Lock Tumblers (generators online)
- "Generator [letter] is online. Tumbler [letter] is receiving power. Door will remain up once engaged."
- Power Conduits (generators online)
- "System analysis complete. Power Conduit [letter] is fully energized. Flow from generator is at 100%."*
- After getting the Missile Expansion and leaving the ventilation shafts, Samus can become stuck in opposite wall if she un-morphs at the correct time. Samus will be unable to move from the position and will be dealt continuous damage.
- In the 2006 beta version of Metroid Prime 3, the enemy composition in this room is radically different. Instead of facing Aeromines, Samus encounters Space Pirates.
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A • Cargo Dock A|
Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C • Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access
Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B
Cargo Dock B • Generator B Access • Generator B