Ben Sprout render
|Game||Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Notable features||Debris, Morph Ball tunnel, Morph Ball maze, panel requiring welding|
|Significance||Location of a Missile Expansion|
|Enemies/wildlife||Aeromines, Berserker Knight, "Jolly Roger" Drone|
The Cargo Hub is a very large room on Norion in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It connects to a few different rooms, one of them being Control Tower Access. It has several dead Galactic Federation Marines in it. A small hatch can be opened by a Hand Scanner, which leads into a maze underneath the floor.
- Hub Access (via Blue Door)
- Tower Elevator (via Blue Door blocked by blast door)
- Substation West (via sealed door)
- Substation East (via Blue Door)
- Maintenance Station (via Mounted Blast Shield)
- Galactic Federation Marines
- Aeromines when Samus enters.
- Berserker Knight (cutscene only)
- "Jolly Roger" Drone (in the maze under the floor)
- Missile Expansion
- found in ventilation system after defeating all the enemies in the area.
- After getting the Missile Expansion and leaving the ventilation shafts, Samus can become stuck in opposite wall if she un-morphs at the correct time. Samus will be unable to move from the position and will be dealt continuous damage.
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A • Cargo Dock A|
Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C • Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access
Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B
Cargo Dock B • Generator B Access • Generator B