The Celestial Archives is the first area explored in the Alimbic Cluster in Metroid Prime Hunters. Soon after landing here, Samus encountered her first rival bounty hunter, Kanden, and battled him for an Alimbic Artifact. After defeating Kanden, Samus collected two more artifacts, battled a Cretaphid and obtained the first Octolith.
Later, after retrieving the Battlehammer from the Vesper Defense Outpost, Samus returned for a second Octolith, this time facing the Slench. The Volt Driver and Shock Coil were found here, suggesting that Sylux could have visited the Celestial Archives. This station has no Morph Ball mazes - only a few tunnels in the data-shrines.
According to a scan, the Celestial Archives was the source of the message that led the hunters to the Alimbic Cluster, although it is unknown why, since Gorea sent the message from captivity. It is possible that Gorea used the station to amplify the message. According to the Logbook an "unknown mass", presumably Gorea, hit the station. This is most likely because before crashing on Alinos, Gorea could have hit the Archives which are in orbit around Alinos. Due to the crash, the Celestial Archives is severely damaged near the docking bays. The Tetra Vista and New Arrival Registration is the best example of this; their floors and walls have been mostly reduced to fragments, leaving anyone who enters exposed to the cold void of space.
Complete Map of Celestial Archives: 
"This space station was badly damaged by an unknown object and is currently in very unstable condition."
- The Celestial Archives contains the most rooms out of any area in Metroid Prime Hunters.
- The Celestial Archives contains two major upgrades for Samus to acquire upon her second visit to the space station.
- The Celestial Archives has the longest Octolith escapes of all the Alimbic territories.
- The Celestial Archives is the only Alimbic territory that has several rooms disconnected from the main area according to the territory's map. This leads to the Archives having the most Portals of any area in the game.
- When Samus lands on the Celestial Archives, a remix of a Shadows from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes plays. The general theme that plays throughout the Celestial Archives is titled The Archives in an unused internal name list. The Pursuit theme is only heard once here, while Samus is chasing Kanden. Lastly, the Space Decay theme is heard in the second half of the Archives, in portions open to space. On Celestial-set multiplayer stages, the Celestial Gateway theme plays instead.
|Known Areas||Tetra Galaxy • Alimbic Cluster • Celestial Archives • Alinos • Vesper Defense Outpost • Arcterra|
|Characters||General Almiiak • Arctherus • Gorea|
|Creations|| Quadtroid • Oubliette • Octolith • Alimbic Artifact • Slench • Cretaphid • Stronghold Void (Portal) |
Alimbic Cannon • Omega Cannon • Universal Ammunition • Seal Sphere • Technology • Colored Panels
|Miscellaneous||Language • Tetra Border Wars • Hubs • Objects (Minor) • "Ultimate Power"|
|Planets visited in the Metroid Series|
|Other locations visited in the Metroid Series|
|Space Stations in the Metroid Series|
|† denotes a destroyed station.|
|Metroid | Sidehopper Station|
|Celestial Archives | Vesper Defense Outpost | Oubliette† | Head Shot | Outer Reach|
|Cosmos region A47|
|SR388's solar system|
|Biologic Space Laboratories research station†|
|Ceres Space Colony† | Junk Quixote | Medical Space Station | The Locker|