Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A medium-sized room, entering it the first time shows Dark Samus fighting and killing three Dark Pirate Troopers, confirming she is not an ally of the Ing. After finishing them off, she will start to absorb Phazon from two canisters. Two more can be seen outside the room sitting on a ledge; these are only present on the first visit. When Samus gets through to the section of the room where Dark Samus was, she will be gone. Samus can destroy the 20 crates scattered about the room to refill her energy and ammunition before facing Dark Samus in the next room. When Dark Samus is defeated and Samus returns to this room, all doors will lock, and Samus will have to destroy a cloaked maintenance unit, which can only be seen with the Echo Visor, in the top corner of the room to unlock them.
- Main Gyro Chamber (via Blue Door, Yellow Hatch on other side)
- Aerie Transport Station (via Blue Door)
- 3 Dark Pirate Troopers (killed shortly after entering)
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Trooper
Darkling-possessed Space Pirate.
Enhanced strength and stamina gained from addition of symbiote. Dislikes bright light."
- Dark Samus (not a logbook scan)
- "Bioscan complete.
Target DNA confirmed: Dark Samus
Target is energizing herself, building internal supply of Phazon energy to dangerously high levels."
- Phazon canister
- "Structural analysis complete.
This storage unit has been modified to transport radioactive material. Radscans indicate the presence of Phazon energy. Handle with caution."
- Luminoth Tech Crate
- "Object analysis complete.
- Object is a Luminoth Tech Crate.
- Units possess ultra-secure lock systems. Destroy them to discover their contents."
- It is possible to jump onto a broken section of the wall, though it does not, like other solid objects, lead to a Secret World.