Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cliffside Airdock is the first room that Samus sets foot on Bryyo in the Bryyo Cliffside. True to its name, the Cliffside Airdock consists of a landing pad for Samus' ship to land on, overlooking a large canyon. The landing pad is connected by a stone bridge to a wide area, with unfinished Mogenar-Class War Golems on either side of the open entrance. The natural flora and fauna here consist of Reptilicus Hunters (who can be seen when entering, but leave upon Samus' arrival), Bryyo Bees, Bryyo's large thorn plants, Kashh Plants, as well as a few toxic Spaikk bushes.
- "Centuries ago these beacons were designed to guide ships safely to landing during harsh weather."
- Mogenar-class War Golem
- "Mogenar-class War Golem is offline and trapped within stone mass. This unit is beyond repair."
- Mogenar-class War Golem (2)
- "Mogenar-class War Golem is incomplete. Sculpting process was halted 328.9 years ago."
- Spaikk bush
- "The Spaikk bush is an indigenous strain of plant life that produces venom within its leaves."
- Pillar ruins
- "Pillar ruins are composed of organic stone that is native to Bryyo. Originally placed to greet travelers."
- "Weathered altar ruins were once part of a much larger structure. Its original purpose is unknown."