Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Command Lift B is an elevator located on the G.F.S. Olympus. Like Command Lift A, this elevator serves to provide transport to the Command Bridge. This elevator is also connected to the Gunnery Station, and possibly is used to transport troops to man the cannons in the room, as well as allow easy access to the Command Bridge from MedLab Delta. This lift can be activated using Hand Scanners, and Samus uses this to go to the Command Bridge after waking up from her month-long "sleep" and obtaining the PED Suit. Although this elevator is connected to Lift Access, it can never be used during the first visit aboard the Olympus due to a Blast Shield blocking access.
- Gunnery Station (via a Blue Door)
- Lift Access (via a Blue Door, though initially blocked by a Blast Shield until after Samus acquires the PED Suit)
- Hand Scanner
- "Device: Hand Scanner. Terminal is online and ready to receive input."
- "Lift system is inactive. Unable to use elevator in its current state."
- "Primary lift system online. Access to elevator granted. Enter hologram to start elevator."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B