Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This room is divided into 5 sections and are divided by force fields. Alimbic Datashades are all over the room.
The top left portion of the room has an Alimbic Turret v1.4 and two EnemySpawners creating Psycho Bit v1.0s. It also has a switch that deactivates the force fields in the center of the bottom of the room. Another switch deactivates a column in the bottom left portion of the room.
The bottom left portion of the room has a Universal Ammunition Expansion in a column initially blocked by force fields, but are deactivated by the above-mentioned switch. There are also several holes leading to the bottom right portion of the room that are initially blocked by force fields, but are deactivated by a switch. It is inhabited by Psycho Bit v4.0s that come out of EnemySpawners.
The bottom right portion of the room contains a Lesser Ithrak. This will cause the Shield Key to appear, which deactivates the force fields blocking the back of the room. There is a Morph Ball hole that contains a Jump Pad that takes Samus to the very top of the room.
In the very top of the room is the Binary Subscripture. Obtaining it will cause a Guardian to appear and cause the force field in the floor of that section to disappear. Once the Guardian is defeated, all force fields in the room will be lowered, except for the one blocking the UA Expansion if it hasn't been deactivated already.
- Psycho Bit v4.0s
- Alimbic Turret v1.4
- Psycho Bit v1.0s (green)
- Lesser Ithrak
- Guardians and/or a Bounty Hunter
- Universal Ammunition Expansion
- See above.
- Binary Subscripture
- Defeat the Lesser Ithrak to obtain the Shield Key. It will deactivate the force fields blocking the back section of the lower right portion of the room. There is a Morph Ball hole that contains a Jump Pad that takes Samus to the artifact.
- Oubliette 08
- "ONLY THE ALIMBIC CANNON CAN ACCESS THE INFINITY VOID."
- History 06
- "TO DEFEND OUR TERRITORIES FROM EXTRATERRESTRIAL ATTACK, WE DEPLOYED LETHAL BIOWEAPONRY."
- History 05
- "WE WERE A PEACEFUL PEOPLE, BUT WE DEFENDED OUR HOMEWORLD WITH A FIERCE DETERMINATION."
- Alimbic War 10
- "IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, OUR PLAN TO CONTAIN GOREA WAS A SUCCESS. HONOR OUR SACRIFICE AND DO NOT SEEK THIS THING. ONLY HARM CAN COME FROM SUCH A COURSE."
- History 07
- "OUR PROTECTIVE EXOSKELETONS ENABLED US TO SURVIVE THE ENVIRONMENTAL EXTREMES OF THE ALIMBIC HOMEWORLDS".
- History 08
- "OUR ENLARGED FOREBRAINS FACILITATED ENHANCED COGNITIVE FUNCTION. IT WAS OUR ABILITY TO THINK QUICKLY THAT SAVED US FROM EARLY AND VIOLENT EXTINCTION."