Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Connection Elevator to Deck Beta is the name given to two similar rooms in the Frigate Orpheon in Metroid Prime. Both require Samus to scan a panel to activate a hologram; walking into this makes the elevator move. In the Connection Elevator to Deck Beta that is encountered after the Parasite Queen battle, there is an Auto Defense Turret; this can be deactivated by scanning a panel on the wall.
The Connection Elevator to Deck Beta found while Samus is exploring the wreckage of the Orpheon appears to be the one found connected to the Map Facility. Upon entering the room, the floor explodes, causing a dead Space Pirate to drift upwards. There are 3 Aqua Sacs found in the shaft. The floor below was destroyed, and rocks now puncture the shaft. Wreckage serve as platforms for Samus to use to ascend or descend the shaft. Interestingly, Samus actually goes below the actual elevator shaft to get to the hydro access tunnel.
Room encountered before Parasite Queen battle:
Room encountered after Parasite Queen battle:
Room encountered after Frigate crash:
- 1 Auto Defense Turret (after Parasite Queen battle)
- 1 dead Space Pirate (First Visit after crash)
- 3 Aqua Sacs (After crash)
- Fish (After crash)
- Lichen (After crash)
- Lift (inactive)
- "This platform does not seem to be functional. There must be something nearby that will turn it on.
- Lift Control Panel
- "Access to Deck Beta approved. Please step into the hologram."
- Lift Hologram
- "Platform active."
- The Connection Elevator to Deck Beta after the crash, is not the same one found when entering the first time. The room after the crash resembles to the cylindrical rooms of the Main Ventilation Shaft Section B and C.