Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Crypt is a room in the Dark Torvus Bog in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. There is a Portal in the room. A cannon firing a laser at a wall in a state of transdimensional flux can be rotated with a Spinner to activate a device back in the Gathering Hall on Aether. The room also features several Ingsphere Caches and a flooded half-pipe in the middle with a bridge going over it.
- 2 Dark Pirate Commandos (all times except when shield leading to/from Undertransit One is disabled)
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Commando
- Darkling-possessed elite Space Pirate.
- Increased combat ability due to symbiotic presence. Able to phase out of local timespace."
- 2 Dark Pirate Troopers (when above mentioned shield is disabled)
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Trooper
Darkling-possessed Space Pirate.
Enhanced strength and stamina gained from addition of symbiote. Dislikes bright light."
- "Object scan complete.
- This barrier shield is indestructible.
- Find its control Crystal and energize it to deactivate the barrier shield."
- Light Crystal
- "Object scan complete.
- Light Crystal used to control barrier shield.
- Barrier shield will deactivate when Crystal is energized by dark weaponry."
- Mining Laser
- "Structural analysis complete.
- Luminoth laser emitter is online. Device is aimed with a Spinner system."
- "Device: Spinner
- Boost-powered control system.
- Use the Boost Ball ability of the Morph Ball when inside a spinner to activate the device it powers."
- Spinner (offline)
- "Spinner unit offline.
- Unable to restore function to this unit."
- "Bioscan complete.
- This is a collection of mutated Ingworms.
- Bioforms have been bred for massive size. It appears the Ing use these creatures to block access to areas."
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- Ingsphere Cache
- "Morphology: Ingsphere Cache
- Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
- The Ingsphere keeps useful items in a dimentional pocket. The pocket can be breached by destroying the Ingsphere."
- Portal (inactive)
- "This rift portal is inactive.
- The portal field can be energized with light energy. Walk into an energized portal to transport to Aether."
- Portal (active)
- "This portal is active.
- Walk into the portal to initiate return transit to Aether."