Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Culling Chamber is a room in the Ing Hive from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long hallway. The Denzium tube present in the light version is non-existent in this version. In the main area is a Morph Ball maze containing a Dark Temple Key.
The light version of this room is the Hall of Combat Mastery.
- Central Hive East Transport (via purple hatch)
- Unseen Way (via Blue Door)
- Hazing Cliff (via Blue Door)
- Hall of Combat Mastery (via Light Portal/Dark Portal)
- 3 Warrior Ing
- "Morphology: Warrior Ing
The soldiers of the Ing Horde.
Shapeshifting wallcrawler. Dangerous combatant in melee and at range. Dislikes bright light."
- 3 Dark Pirate Commandos
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Commando
- Darkling-possessed elite Space Pirate.
- Increased combat ability due to symbiotic presence. Able to phase out of local timespace."
- Ingworm Cache
- "The Ingworms wrap their bodies around useful items to protect them. They are defenseless. They are not terribly durable and have no form of attack, hence their assignment as storage bearers by the Horde."
- Light Beacon
- "Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapons fire to function, and they remain charged for a limited time. The Beacons were created when the Luminoth ran short of Light Crystals during the war. While simple to make, the Beacons were also unstable. They had to be energized periodically, and could run out of energy at critical moments. Still, any protection was better than none for the Luminoth warriors."
- Spider Ball Track (before obtaining Spider Ball)
- "Magnetic rail system track detected.
- Rail system powered and active. Spider Ball technology required to access track."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."
- Portal generation system
- "System analysis complete.
Console used to energize and open a portal to Aether, currently online.
Portal generation system initiated."