Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Docking Bay 4 is a docking bay aboard the G.F.S. Olympus. Similar in construct to Docking Bay 5, it contains an Aries-class transport. The part that Samus explores seems to be identical to the control room above the Repair Bay Shaft blast door seen in Docking Bay 5, and as such displays schematics similar to those in Docking Bay Access.
It is here that Samus receives her identification code (13576) from a terminal also displaying information narrated by Aurora Unit 242 on the Aurora Units, the Phazon Enhancement Device, the G.F.S. Olympus, and Norion, which can be heard if Samus presses the images beside her identification code. This may be a control hub, as Samus had to go to this room, rather than Docking Bay 5, to gain access to Security Station, and the rest of the battleship. The entrance to Security Station, however, is protected by a Blast Shield until an acceptable identification code is entered onto a Key Code in Context-Sensitive Mode. There is a hallway to the north, containing Galactic Federation Crates, but it is blocked by bars and inaccessible, presumably leading to Docking Bay 3, which Samus never gets to explore.
- Docking Bay Access (via Blue Door)
- Security Station (initially blocked by a Blast Shield, becomes a Blue Door when Samus enters the correct identification code on a nearby panel)
- Aries-class transport
- "This Aries-class transport is used to drop marines into combat zones."
- "This station displays the conveyer routing of all docked Stiletto-class fighters."
- "Monitor displays the locations of all docked spacecraft inside the G.F.S. Olympus."
- Status report
- "Status report of the G.F.S. Olympus shows all systems online and operational."
- Monitor (2)
- "Systems diagnostic of one of the docked frigates shows it is in need of repair."
- Key Code (GF)
- "Security lock control pad. Access code input required to unlock nearby door."
- Information terminal
- "Information terminal online. Access code may be obtained by interacting with this station."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B