Docking Bay 5 is a docking bay aboard the G.F.S. Olympus where Samus lands her gunship in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It contains a holographic weapons calibration system and two Training Drone dispensers. Shields activate around the pad after a ship lands for safety purposes, though they can be overloaded through short-circuiting. There is a hatch for deploying Stiletto-class fighters on a conveyor belt, a large bulkhead door leading to internal conveyor belts and Repair Bay A. There is also a doorway on the wall to the port side with a Blast Shield that closes over it during combat. There is a room above it, presumably a control room similar to the one above Docking Bay 4. The first boss of the game, the Berserker Lord, is faced here upon Samus' return. Its defeat triggers a shield failure as noted above. This is the very first room Samus visits on the Olympus and in the game.
- Docking Bay Access (via Blue Door)
- Repair Bay Shaft (on the blocking side of a one-way Hangar Bay Door)
- 2 Federation Marines (upon Samus' first arrival)
- 1 Fleet Mechanic (upon Samus' first arrival)
- 2 Training Drones (upon Samus' first arrival and after defeating the Berserker Lord)
- 1 Halberd-Class Turret (upon Samus' first arrival)
- Berserker Lord (upon entering from the Repair Bay Shaft, after killing a Federation Marine from the control room)
- "This pad initiates the Training Drones the Federation Marines use for weapons training."
- Cargo-bay doors
- "Cargo bay-doors are closed and locked from this side. The nearby control terminal is offline."
- Hand Scanner
- "Control terminal operates the nearby cargo-bay doors. Control terminal is offline."
- GF Heavy Cargo Truck
- "GF Heavy Cargo Truck. Used to transport equipment and vehicles throughout the ship."
- Stiletto-Class Fighter
- "Stiletto-Class Fighter. The newest of GF fighters that is used throughout the fleet."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B