Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dynamo Access is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress area of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It features a wall of unbreakable glass in the middle containing a Spider Ball Track; until the necessary equipment is acquired, the Morph Ball maze in the floor is the only way to go past the wall.
- 2 Diligence Class Drones
- "Mechanism: "Diligence" Class Drone
Rogue maintenance unit.
Roving mechanoid with energy-based attacks. Vulnerable to dark energy."
- 2 Mechlops
- "Mechanism: Mechlops
Rogue mechanoid Triclops.
Luminoth-designed mechanoid gatherer with powerful jaws. Removes intruders forcibly."
- Spider Ball Track (before obtaining Spider Ball)
- "Magnetic rail system track detected.
- Rail system powered and active. Spider Ball technology required to access track."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."