Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fiery Shores is a room in Magmoor Caverns in Metroid Prime. It is a large room with four distinct sections. From the Door to Shore Tunnel, the first of these is narrow with a couple of rock platforms over a pit containing Lava. Here, Flame jets are fired down from the ceiling periodically. Another of the parts of the room is a small compartment above this, which is reached from Warrior Shrine. This contains a Power Bomb Expansion and is connected to the first section by a Morph Ball tunnel.
The next room is much more open and large, much of the floor covered with lava and this hides a Magmoor. A platform containing a Triclops has a small opening in the wall for Samus to enter with the Morph Ball; this leads to a pipe that leads to the opposite shore. On the other side, an opening leads to a Missile Expansion. Alternatively, Grapple Points exist for swinging across once the Grapple Beam has been collected.
Past this, the last section of the room is very similar to the first, with lava, flame jets and a central platform to get across.
- Shore Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Transport Tunnel B (via Blue Door)
- Warrior Shrine (via Morph Ball tunnel)
- Power Bomb Expansion
- This is accessed via Warrior Shrine, found in a compartment above the rest of the room.
- Missile Expansion
- This is found in the second section of the room, on a high up platform. This can be reached via Morph Ball; the entrance to the route up there is on side of the lake near the Magmoor. A suspended metal walkway over the lava must be navigated to reach the expansion.