|copyrighted by Nintendo or another organization. The individual who uploaded this work and first used it in an article, and later persons who place it into articles, assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.|
Provided by Looh.
- Ring Beam Unit
- "Placed on walls, they aim at Samus and fire using a linker. The linker can be destroyed."
- "Often found inside Morph Ball tunnels. They cannot attack nor damage Samus."
- "Crawling on the floor in Sector 2, they do not attack and are harmless."
- "Appears in Sector 1. If you destroy Rio nests, and they appear from nearby ducts."
- Little Birdie
- "While seemingly marless like an adorable pet, Little Bird is a lethal creature. It turns into a ferocious beast when eating, and inside its mouth hidden by fur grow countless sharp fangs."
Appears on these pages
A creature known to the ringleaders on the BOTTLE SHIP as "Little Birdie" is a small organism...
This is a gallery depicting concept art and renders from Metroid: Other M.
The Nintendo Official Guidebook for Metroid Other M (任天堂公式ガイドブック Nintendō Kōshiki Gaidobukku) is...