This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Super Metroid - Restarting Game With All Items
November 12, 2007
This glitch has been uploaded several times already, but due to request, i had to do it again.
Remember that it can be done on the SNES, on an emulator, and it can be done in the Wii, too.
Hello again, SM fans!
This is a glitch that makes you restart the game (from Ceres Station) with all the items you had when you used the glitch.
Want to perform it?
Fill out those requirements:
Any BOOTS upgrade
Now, follow these steps:
1. First off, you must know how to execute the VAR (may be a part of VARIA) Beam glitch.
Well, select all the beams except Plasma and Wave.
Now, highlight any upgrade on the BOOTS section (Speed Booster, as example).
Next, simultaneously press LEFT and A (or any select button you have), if executed correctly, another beam should appear, VAR, it should say, if you failed keep trying until you make it.
2. Go to the room showed on the room (a brief map show-up is on the video).
3. Shoot the blue door and let it open.
4. Use the VAR beam glitch.
5. Shoot once anywhere INSIDE THE ROOM and leave (the game should slow down, this is normal).
6. Now, unequip the VAR beam, leaving the beam combination you wish for the Ceres Station.
7. Save your game at the nearest save point.
8. Restart the game.
9. Choose the file you executed the glitch at.
10. Have fun with the glitch getting faster to some rooms, or beating bosses faster!