Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flag Bridge Access is the room on the G.F.S. Olympus that connects Command Lift A to the Flag Bridge. This room is split into two sections. One is a corridor that leads down to the Flag Bridge. Two Halberd-Class Turrets defend this entrance. Additionally, there is a hallway that leads to the Port Observation Deck. These two areas are divided by weak walls that can easily be breached by even Space Pirate grenades. When Samus first arrives here to get to the Flag Bridge, these sections are completely cut off from each other, but during the Space Pirate attack on the Olympus, the walls are destroyed in a successful attempt to kill Federation Marines. This gives Samus access to the Port Observation Deck, since Command Lift A is shut off by a blast door during the attack. Oddly, if Samus returns to the room after the Pirate attack, the entrance to Command Lift A will still be sealed off even though there are no longer any enemies left in the area.
- Command Lift A (via Blue Door, shut off by blast shield from Pirate attack onwards)
- Flag Bridge (via Blue Door)
- Port Observation Deck (via Blue Door, inaccessible until after Pirate attack begins, becomes inaccessible again after the Pirate attack ends)
- 2 Halberd-Class Turrets (in first area)
- 2 Male Fleet Troopers (before Space Pirate attack, one walks down hallway)
- 1 Female Fleet Trooper (before Space Pirate attack, talks to stationary Male Fleet Trooper)
- 2 Federation Marines (once during the Pirate attack, killed when Pirate grenade detonates near them)
- 2 Pirate Militia (once during the Pirate attack)
- 2 Fleet Mechanics (after Pirate attack, repairing wall blocking entrance to Port Observation Deck)
Note: These scans are only available during the Pirate invasion.
- "Security doors locked shut. Isolating detected hostile units. Locate an alternate route."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B