Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Flashing Lights are a Board Feature in Metroid Prime Pinball. They appear as either arrows or circles on the surface of a table that constantly flash to show available shots. The colors and shapes are:
- White Arrow - Makes a Combo
- Blue Circle - Adds another letter to the S-A-M-U-S Lights
- Green Circle - Opens a multiball lock
- Green Arrow - Locks a ball, or starts multiball
- Purple Arrow - Energizes the Kickback
- Red Circle - Advances the Wall Jump lights
- Red Arrow - Starts Wall Jump once all red circles are lit
- Orange Arrow - Diverts the ball into the Bumpers.
- Red and Blue Arrow - Advances or starts Phazon Multiball (only on Tallon Overworld)
|Elements of Metroid Prime Pinball|
|Tables|| Pirate Frigate • Tallon Overworld • Phendrana Drifts • Phazon Mines • Artifact Temple • Impact Crater |
|Board Features|| Flashing Lights • Mode Saucer • S-A-M-U-S Lights • Combat Saucer • Bounty Multiplier Rollover • Kickback |
Award Scanner • Bumper • Ramp • Clone Machine • Bonus Portal • Progress Bar • Drop Target • Cow
|Mini-Games|| Beetle Blast • Burrower Bash • Clone Multiball • Gunship Multiball • Hurry Up • Metroid Mania • Parasite Purge |
Phazon Frenzy • Phazon Multiball • Shriekbat Shootout • Space Pirate Panic • Triclops Terror • Wall Jump