Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||For a spaceship that just causes trouble, it sure does have a lot of problems.||„|
The Parasite Queen appears in the background, occasionally roaring at the fighters, but it has no impact on the gameplay. The stage will occasionally sound an alarm and flips itself 180 degrees. Any fighter that does not jump into the air in time risks falling off the edge when the stage flips.
Each side of the stage features different terrain. The first is a flat area with a single floating platform to the left, the right side occasionally sinking farther down then the rest of the floor before moving up, making it a brief spot for hiding or ambushes. The other side features a gentle "U" shaped slope through the middle, with a floating platform above it, making it more built for constant engagement.
Sometimes the stage will suffer blackouts, making it difficult to determine where the edges are, though it is possible to figure out where by watching the blue lights which occasionally travel through the floor.
A single floating platform sometimes appears off the edge of the stage, which can be used as a brief place to escape for fighters in danger of being KO'd or on low stock, but it will eventually move off-screen. If a fighter is knocked onto the platform while it is moving and is stunned, paralysed or just doesn't get off in time, it will take them off the edge of the screen and essentially KO them.
- Vs. Ridley
- Vs. Parasite Queen
- Opening/Menu (Metroid Prime)
- Sector 1
- Vs. Meta Ridley
- Multiplayer (Metroid Prime 2)
- Bolded songs must be unlocked
- Samus in both her Varia and Zero Suits is sometimes fought here on Classic Mode.
- The ledge walls that originally kept Samus from falling into the Reactor Core can be seen around the base of the room, as well as pirate writing, some computers, and displays that resemble Chozo Artifacts.
- This is the second Metroid-themed stage that does not feature rising Lava or Acid. Brinstar Depths was the first, although lava did appear as scenery there.
- This is the first Metroid-themed stage is to be based on an area from the Prime series, and not be set on Zebes.
- Ironically, this stage can be a trouble for Zero Suit Samus and any character that only has tether type recoveries, as the right side of the first platform does not have a ledge to grab.
|Metroid Multiplayer Levels|
|Metroid Prime 2: Echoes||Crossfire Chaos • Sidehopper Station • Shooting Gallery • Spider Complex • Pipeline • Spires • Arena 5|
|Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt||Ancient Vestige • Assault Cradle • Trooper Module|
|Metroid Prime Hunters|| Combat Hall • Data Shrine • Processor Core • High Ground • Ice Hive • Alinos Perch • Sic Transit • Transfer Lock • Sanctorus • Compression Chamber • Incubation Vault • Subterranean |
Outer Reach • Harvester • Weapons Complex • Council Chamber • Elder Passage • Fuel Stack • Fault Line • Stasis Bunker • Head Shot • Celestial Gateway • Alinos Gateway
VDO Gateway • Arcterra Gateway • Oubliette
|Metroid Prime Pinball||Magmoor Caverns|
|Super Smash Bros.||Planet Zebes • Planet Zebes: Brinstar • Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths • Norfair • Frigate Orpheon • Pyrosphere|
|Dead or Alive: Dimensions||Geothermal Power Plant|