Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frozen Pike is a room in the Phendrana Drifts area of Metroid Prime. Large and tall, it connects to four other rooms, which can be reached using the many ledges around edges and the two natural bridges that span the room at different points. Each door is at a different height, and the lowest is underwater. To reach the very top, a short Morph Ball-sized passage must be navigated.
- Transport Access (via Purple Door)
- Pike Access (via Purple Door)
- Frost Cave Access (via Purple Door)
- Hunter Cave Access (via Purple Door)
- 1 Jelzap
- 8 Flickerbats
- 4 Ice Parasites
- 2 Flying Pirates (once the Gravity Suit has been collected)
- "This platform is kept aloft by a gas-based propulsion system attached to its underside."
- If Samus comes from the lowest door, she can take a small shorcut to get out of the water faster. By doing this, she will skip a trigger point that alerts the first aerotrooper and will ignore her even if she stands right in front of it.