Gateway Hall is a room in Bryyo Cliffside, connecting Cliffside Airdock and the Gateway. It consists of two chambers on each side, linked by an ice bridge created by Rundas' cryokinesis. The chambers both contain various Kashh Plants, as well as frozen Reptilicus. statues can also be found here, built as monuments to the folly of war. The chamber leading to the Airdock is in the shape of a quarter-circle, while the chamber with the entrance to Gateway is straight and contains Bryyo Coffers of varying size. Both sides are dominated by the large Hopper Nests built on top of the structures - upon Samus’ first visit, a pair of Reptilicus Hunters can be glimpsed above and to the right of the nest on the other side of the bridge. When Samus returns to her ship after establishing the Satellite Uplink on the G.F.S. Theseus, gates will close over both buildings’ doorways, and waves of Alpha Hoppers will emerge from the the nests to attack. After their destruction leaves both nests empty, Samus is allowed to continue to her Gunship.
- 3 Gragnols and a departing Reptilicus Hunter (Upon first entry)
- 4 Alpha Hoppers (Upon return from establishing satellite link with GFS Theseus)
- 2 Gragnol Adults (Upon reentry from the Airdock Door)
- 4 Bryyonian Shriekbats (Upon reentry from the Gateway Door)
- Frozen Reptilicus 1
- "Bryyo native is encased in solid ice. Scans indicate that the bioform inside is still alive."
- Frozen Reptilicus 2
- "Bioform appears to have been engaged in combat at the time of being frozen."
- Frozen Reptilicus 3
- "Scans indicate bioform has sustained fatal spinal fractures from impacting the wall."
- Hopper Nest
- "Structure identified: Hopper Nest. The exterior is incredibly durable. Life signs detected within."
- Ice bridge
- "Solid ice mass appears to have been made to gain entry to temple. Ice has not yet begun to thaw."
- "GF Database accessed. File BY-550. According to lore, these statues are a monument to the folly of war."
- "Statue does not appear to be attached to the ground and could be pulled with enough force."