Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gathering Hall is a room in the Chozo Ruins in Metroid Prime. It is a large room with its ceiling open to the sky, and one side's floor is covered in toxic water until the defeat of Flaahgra. On this side, a number of small ledges allow access up to a Morph Ball tunnel, which leads around to a high up door.
- Gathering Hall Access (via Blue Door)
- Save Station 2 (Chozo Ruins) (via Red Blast Shield)
- Watery Hall Access (via Blue Door)
- East Atrium (via Blue Door)
- Missile Expansion
- A Sandstone wall above the East Atrium door conceals the expansion. It can be reached by using the Space Jump Boots to jump on top of a luminescent cylinder, and then Samus can Bomb the Sandstone.
- "Derelict mechanism once controlled the water pump. Currently nonoperational."
- Luminescent cylinders
- "Luminescent cylinders functioning at 80%."
- "Structural weaknesses detected throughout Sandstone wall."