A Gold Credit is a type of Bonus Credit in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Metroid Prime Trilogy. They are acquired by defeating bosses on different difficulty modes or by killing Red Phaazoids. Their scan states that destroying them will yield a "rare item", Gold Credits. Certain mission objectives give Gold Credits as well.
List of CreditsEdit
- [Boss] Defeated - Defeat any boss. Rewarded for both Berserker Lords and all three Metroid Hatchers, but only the first Steamlord. Rewarded on Normal Mode and Hypermode for a total of 34 Credits (17 on one difficulty).
- Dark Samus Repulsed - Defeat Dark Samus.
- Juggling Bonus - 10 - Juggle a Training Drone in Docking Bay 5 by shooting it ten times without it falling.
- Generator Destroyed - Destroy a Seed Shield Generator on Bryyo. Rewarded both times a Generator is destroyed.
- Red Phaazoid Defeated - Defeat a Red Phaazoid. Rewarded for each Phaazoid killed, for a total of 10 Credits.
- Seed Shield Destroyed - Destroy the Leviathan Shield of Elysia and escape the Theronian bomb's detonation. Rewarded upon landing in Escape Pod Bay.
- Defense System Obliterated - Disable the Pirate Homeworld Defense system.
- All Troopers Survived - Make it to the end of the Skyway without losing a single Demolition Trooper (12 total, 4 required to breach the Pirate Homeworld Seed).
|Restorative|| Energy Capsule • Anti-Phazon Unit • Missile Ammo • Super Missile Ammo • Beam Ammo • Universal Ammunition |
Power Bomb Ammo • Extra Ball • Special Token • Ship Missile Ammunition • X Parasite • AUX ammo • Aeion Orb
|Extras||Bounty Coin • Gold Credit|
|Metroid Prime 3: Corruption||Red Credit • Blue Credit • Gold Credit • Friend Credit • Friend Voucher|
|Metroid Prime/Metroid Prime 2: Echoes||Orange Credit • Purple Credit • Silver Credit|