|Hall of the Elders|
A view of the room's Chozo Statue and the Bomb Slots behind it
|Notable features||Chozo Statue, Missile Station, Radiation Collectors, Holobanners, Force Field, 3 Bomb Slots|
|Significance||Location of Energy Tank, access to Elder Chamber|
The Hall of the Elders is a room in the Chozo Ruins area of Metroid Prime. It is an area where Samus encounters Chozo Ghosts, and the location of a Chozo Statue. It is a large, arena-like room surrounded by Holobanners and Radiation Collectors and houses a Morph Ball tunnel to a Missile Station, multiple White Doors and three Bomb Slots. They can each be activated with the Wave, Ice, and Plasma Beams, and when used, the room will alter itself to lead to the Ice Beam, an Energy Tank, and the Artifact of World. There is a force field that can be deactivated allowing Samus easier access. When the room is first entered, Samus will only encounter one Chozo Ghost, but if she returns, there will be three.
- Elder Hall Access (via Blue Door)
- East Furnace Access (via White Door)
- Crossway Access South (via White Door)
- Elder Chamber (via White Door upon activation of the Red Bomb Slot)
- Reflecting Pool Access (via Blue Door)
- 1 Chozo Ghost (3 upon any following returns)
- To collect this, Samus must activate the White Bomb Slot then go into Morph Ball in the Chozo Statue's hands.
- The theme of the Hall of the Elders was remixed for the Wall Jump minigame in Metroid Prime Pinball.
- The Hall of the Golems on Bryyo seems to be highly reminiscent of the Hall of the Elders.
- Strangely, fire is seen to be emanating from the statue's eyes while the Ghosts are around. No explanation for this can be given.