Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The room is quite large. It has a huge abyss between two cliffs. Samus Aran enters the room through a door on the same cliff as most of the Hive. The Screw Attack must be used to get to the far cliff. That cliff has a Light Shaft that will transport Samus if she has the Light Suit to a ledge above. From there, Samus can use the Screw Attack again to reach a ledge above the entrance to the room. A Flying Ing Cache is on that ledge. The light version of this room is the Sanctuary Entrance.
- 15 Dark Preeds
- "Morphology: Dark Preed
Darkling-possessed gas-filled cyborg.
Darkling enhances target's durability. Destruction of outer body will release a highly toxic cloud."
- Key of S-Jrs
- Defeat the Flying Ing Cache on the ledge above the entrance to the room.
- Flying Ing Cache
- "Morphology: Flying Ing Cache
- Flying bearer unit of the Ing Horde.
- Creature ingests objects of value to the Hive. Only its death will release the object within."
- Ingworm Cache
- "The Ingworms wrap their bodies around useful items to protect them. They are defenseless. They are not terribly durable and have no form of attack, hence their assignment as storage bearers by the Horde."
- Light Crystal
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Crystal
Generates protective field of light energy.
Light Crystals provide protection from Dark Aether's atmosphere. They can be nullified by dark energy and supercharged by light energy."