Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ice Ruins West is a room in the Phendrana Drifts in Metroid Prime. There are a lot of buildings in this room, many half-destroyed. Initially, Samus is constrained to the floor of the room, but after obtaining Space Jump, Samus can reach the roofs of the buildings through usage of a Stalactite.
- Ruins Entryway (via Blue Door)
- Canyon Entryway (via Blast Shield)
- Courtyard Entryway (via Purple Door)
- 2 Baby Sheegoths (Before beating Thardus)
- Ice Shriekbats (Before entering the Space Pirate lab)
- Sheegoth (After beating Thardus)
- Power Bomb Expansion
- Requires Plasma Beam.
Samus must melt a block of ice that exists on one of the buildings. This will lead to a chamber with the expansion.
- "None know if our temple, the Cradle, will prove powerful enough to contain this
- evil forever. How can we Chozo hope for it to remain intact when that which it
- guards writhes in the darkness, growing always stronger? The fate of this world
- rests with the gathering of Artifacts we call Cipher, but even it is not all-powerful.
- It is strong, yes: an enchanted whole made of twelve links.
- Still, it is finite in its reach, and we who guard it are slowly succumbing.
- When our vigilance crumbles away into madness, the Cipher will be exposed and
- the fate of Tallon IV will be beyond our influence."
- "The ice covering this opening can be melted with extreme heat."