Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Junction A is a room aboard the abandonded flagship G.F.S Valhalla.
This room is a long corridor, which connects three rooms together. Apart from a few panels that have been damaged and twisted, and a portion of the archway near the Door leading to Aurora Access, the room is in fairly good condition. This room has a flat floor in the middle, and two slanting floors at the north and south ends. The only form of life occupying Junction A are three Phaz-Ings. Aside from these, there are little significant features in the room.
- Aurora Access (via Green Door)
- Munitions Locker (via Blue Door)
- Port Observation Deck (via Blue Door)
- 3 Phaz-Ing
- Federation Marine body
- "Trooper was impaled on an energy scythe before being thrown into canisters."
- Federation Marine body (2)
- "Energy burns on trooper's armor indicate he was flung by an explosion into the window."
- Federation Marine body (3)
- "Scans detect life-support systems of subject's suit malfunctioned. Trooper suffocated to death."
- Space Pirate body
- "Subject appears to have been attacked from behind. All life energy was siphoned."
- Security Door
- "Security door has been blown out from its position. Phazon-based explosives are likely the cause."
- One of the trooper corpses in the room seems to have had his visor smashed open during combat, revealing part of his eye and face in a similar manner to Captain A.C. Exeter in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. He is the only Marine in the game to be found this way; all other trooper bodies have intact, but offline visors.
- Although it is very difficult to see the model up close in the game, it has some notable details: The trooper's mouth and nose can actually be seen to be leaking blood. Additionally, the face appears to be identical to that of a Male Fleet Trooper, with the same undersuit being worn.
|G.F.S. Valhalla Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|G.F.S. Valhalla||Docking Bay 5 • Hangar A Access • Repair Bay • Stairwell • Weapons Cache • Security Station • Security Access • MedLab Alpha • Auxiliary Lift • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Ventilation Shaft • Junction A • Munitions Locker • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Control Room Access • Control Room|