The room bears much resemblance to its Bryyo Fire counterpart, Temple Generator, save for the room's "jungle" scenery. The Leviathan Shield Generator in this room is also guarded by two Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" turrets, preventing Samus' Gunship from simply performing a bombing run on the generator. Samus must destroy the turrets as well.
There are two possible paths Samus can take from the generator. Both are blocked by indestructible hatches that lift when Samus tries to leave the room. She will be promptly sealed in, with the hatches opening to let Pirate Troopers attack Samus.
When she returns to the room after destroying both turrets, her gunship can get a clear shot on the generator.
Only the Anti-Air Cannon "Tiamat" turret in North Jungle Court needs to be destroyed before the Gunship can attack the generator. North Jungle Court can be accessed first by performing a Spring Bomb Jump in Generator Hall North. 
- Field Access (via Blue Door)
- Generator Hall North (via Blue Door)
- Generator Hall South (via Blue Door)
- Missile Expansion
- Hidden behind a wall with numerous targets.
- "Security shutter is locked and blocking hallway access. Unable to open from this side."
- The Hunted
- "The Primals crafted new magics to protect their warriors, and sent them into the burning wastelands to hunt the Lords of Science hiding there. Though we tried to avoid conflict, many Science Lords were found and ended by Primal war bands. I was but the sole survivor, the last remaining Lord of Science. In order to protect myself, I adopted the wisdom once shared by the Chozo. I built mighty Mogenars out of stone, and place them outside the walls of my home, there to silently protect me from all enemies."
- ^ Kip (30 October 2007). Other: Bryyo Turret Skip (English). Metroid2002. Retrieved on 2012-04-20. “The shield generator in Bryyo Thorn Jungle can be bombed while destroying only one turret, in North Jungle Court. After dealing with the pirates in the generator room and unlocking the doors, go left into Generator Hall North. There are several places where you can spring-bsj to the upper ledge, but the wall on your right is best for getting instant unmorphs...”