|This article is written
from the Real Life
point of view
How to performEdit
It can be perfomed by following these steps:
- All at the same time, hold L, tap B, and slam the stick left (the stick motion must be very quick/forceful). This part is exactly like a Metroid Prime dash, except you're holding L instead of tapping it.
- As soon as you get the stick to left, move it as far as straight down before the freeze occurs (do not keep it held at left). It should be one continuous motion; all this needs to be fast.
- Once the screen freezes, you will have to add a few things. Hold R, and move the stick from straight down very slightly toward down-right.
- When ready, let go of L only to immediately hold it again (when you do this, do not hold it in all the way that you would scan the door again if it's still in view... only hold it enough that the crosshair appears). Do this as fast as you can.
- About a second after the screen unfreezes, tap B again to use your second jump. At this point, do not do anything; just wait to see where you end up after falling (don't move the stick or let go of L or R).