Lab Access was one of the rooms Samus Aran attempted to go through aboard the G.F.S. Olympus in an attempt to reach her ship. Two Federation Marines were stationed here, fighting two Pirate Militia, when an out-of-control Stiletto-Class Fighter rammed into the starship, compromising the hull and venting one of the Marines into space. The second hung on to a corridor support for life, leaving it up to Samus to aim at a switch to seal off the hull breach with blast doors. If Samus was not quick enough or approached the rupture herself, the marine would fly into space, hitting the switch himself and sealing the breach. If Samus shoots the switch in time the marine will be saved. The corridor will be sealed off because of the breach in both scenarios, so Samus cannot open the door at the other end and has to find an alternate route. Samus was then forced to return the way she came to the Xenoresearch Lab.
- 2 Federation Marines (one sent into space, second can be saved by Samus)
- 2 Pirate Militia (one killed by Federation Marines, other killed by fighter crash)
- Friend Voucher
- Saving the Federation Marine will earn Samus the Voucher.
- Blast door
- "Blast doors locked. Hull breach has been contained. Evacuate area immediately."
- Blast door beacon
- "Emergency switch controls the blast doors. Shoot to close the blast doors."
- Terminal (1)
- "Terminal operates blast doors. Security systems have disabled all console controls."
- Terminal (2)
- "This station controls nearby security systems. A unique pass code is required to gain access."
- Terminal (3)
- "Terminal provides a means to communicate with users on the G.F.S. Olympus network."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B