Magmoor Workstation is a room in the Magmoor Caverns area in Metroid Prime. It is a very large room, open to the sky, with lava cooling equipment and Morph Ball tunnels. Steps are formed out of the rock walls, leading up to two of the doors here, while the third door is reached via constructed metal platforms. The Morph Ball area on the floor is under a metal grate, and channels lead from the centre to three small rooms; these, however, are initially lava-filled.
- South Core Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Workstation Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Transport Tunnel C (via Purple Door)
- Energy Tank
- Samus must use the Thermal Visor and Wave Beam to energize three Power Conduits; this activates a lava cooling machine, solidifying the lava in one Morph Ball channel. These conduits are found one on the wall of each channel's end. Then she must follow the now-usable tunnel and scan the panel in the room it leads to open up a second path for a limited time. Following this path and continuing in this manner will bring Samus to the Energy Tank.
- Machine (inactive)
- "This machine is functional, but it is currently not receiving power. Three nearby Power Conduits must be energized for it to open. Blasts of electrical energy will energize the conduits. The conduits radiate some heat that is invisible in the normal spectrum."
- Machine (activated)
- "This machine is now operating at full capacity. Access to West channel door granted. Lava within channel has been cooled."
- Channel doors (North/East/West)
- "[Direction] channel door sealed."
- Control panels (North/East)
- "Access to [Direction] channel door granted. Lava within channel has been cooled."
- Once all three power conduits have been activated the music stops until the Energy Tank is collected.