Welcome to Wikitroid
A gaming wiki from Wikia
We are creating the gamers' guide to Metroid, and you can help!
Wikitroid is a community that aims to create the best resource for Metroid, a series of video games produced by Nintendo.
We are currently editing over 4,684 articles.
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one.
This day in history
- September 15, 2017: Metroid: Samus Returns is released worldwide!
- June 13, 2017: Metroid: Samus Returns is announced at E3, to be released on September 15, 2017 for Nintendo 3DS!
- June 13, 2017: Metroid Prime 4 is announced at E3 as now in development for Nintendo Switch!
- March 3, 2017: The Nintendo Switch is released, with hope that we will see Metroid Prime 4 on it.
- August 19, 2016: Metroid Prime: Federation Force is released in North America!
- August 6, 2016: The Metroid series celebrates its 30th anniversary!
- July 21, 2016: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball is released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop!
- June 16, 2015: Metroid Prime: Federation Force is announced at E3, to be released in 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- A list of all help pages can be found in Category:Help.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- See Project:Community Portal for more!
You can fill in text from a 'Featured Article' here, with a link to the article itself and the Featured Article page.
If you don't need this box, you can comment it out (
<!-- stuff -->) or use it for something else!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.