|This article is written from the Real Life point of view|
Metroid: Samus Returns Official Guide (also known as Metroid: Samus Returns Strategy Guide) is the official strategy guide for Metroid: Samus Returns, published by Prima Games. It was released on September 15, 2017, the same day as the game. The guide features a full walkthrough of the game with items, maps, a database of enemies, information on bonus content and the endings, and a code to access the digital version of the guide. Prima's booth at San Diego Comic Con on July 20th, 2017 offered a limited edition art print for the game at 1:30 PM Pacific Time. The art depicts Samus using the Beam Burst on an Alpha Metroid. Notably, the guide uses the name "Rock Icicle" for the fish-like creature present throughout SR388, which was previously used in Japanese strategy guides for Metroid II: Return of Samus, names the Paraby and Fleech Swarm, and also identifies the form of Ridley fought in the game as "Proteus Ridley".
- Complete Walkthrough: Traverse the Metroid-infested planet SR388 using the most effective strategies, with tips and tricks straight from Metroid experts!
- All Collectible Items: We show you how to get every weapon, ability upgrade, and power-up.
- Detailed Maps: Our maps are distinctly illustrated to help you navigate every area and find every secret.
- Exhaustive Enemy Database: We cover the behavior patterns and weaknesses of every foe in the game. Never be caught off guard!
- Unlockables: Unlock all endings, bonus content, and more!
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
Nintendo of America tweetEdit