The Metroid Quarantine B is a room in the Phazon Mines, in the game Metroid Prime. There is Phazon in the middle of the room, so Samus must use the Spider Ball to reach an upper platform so that she may use a Grapple Point to grapple across to what appears to be a lab. This room connects to a Save Station. Metroids will appear here after the death of the Omega Pirate or Samus restarts the game from the Save Station.
In the back half of the room are several computer terminals, one of which contains Pirate Data.
- Quarantine Access B (via Red Door)
- Save Station Mines C (via Red Door)
- Elite Quarters Access (via Red Door)
- Force Field
- "Security lockdown in effect. Force Field access denied."
- Interface Module
- "Security override control engaged. Access granted."
- Cordite shaft
- "Numerous fractures present in this Cordite shaft."
- Special Forces
- "As we continue to observe the development of Project Helix's Elite Pirates, it becomes increasing obvious that these warriors will usher in a new era of Space Pirate dominance. They are incredibly resistant to damage, and their ability to transport and wield so many weapons at once makes them the ideal mainstrays of our ground forces. Though they are not as quick as typical Pirates, it makes little difference. With a platoon of Elite Pirates in the vanguard of an army of normal and Flying Pirates, we will have near-indestructible backbone that should turn the tide in any engagement."
- "Data suggests that Omega Pirate life spans are critically low. High levels of Phazon exposure are causing rapid cell degeneration in all test subjects. No subject lived longer than 2 deca-cycles in our simulations. Their life spans must be increased to be cost-effective."
- "Omega Pirate Absorption System test results are in. Field tests indicate that the system is very effective against Beam weaponry. We are alarmed at the field's inability to handle Missile attacks, however. Science Team is working around the clock to correct this critical design flaw. The Omega Pirate cannot afford such a weakness in battle."
- "Health Alert: Phazon radiation warning is still in effect. Do not enter a Phazon processing area without Level B radiation gear. Prolonged exposure is 100% fatal."
- "Phazon processing efficiency at maximum. Production at 187% and rising."