The station's exterior, located in the middle of the room.
|Notable features||Station with computer terminals, Spinner controlling a bridge, Red magma crystals|
|Significance||Access to Warrior Shrine, several other areas|
|Enemies/wildlife||Puffers, Auto Defense Turrets, Flying Pirates|
Monitor Station is a room in Magmoor Caverns in Metroid Prime. It is large platform over a lake of lava, the focus being a central station constructed by the Space Pirates. This station has multiple levels, and ledges around the room lead up, providing access to higher doors. On the walls are several Red magma crystals.
To access the highest door, Samus must cross through the lowest level of the station, climb platforms on the far side of the room, then jump back to the station's next level. From here, a bridge leads out, and the Space Jump Boots can be used to jump to the bridge above it. On top of the station, a spinner moves another bridge into place, which leads to the door to Warrior Shrine.
- Monitor Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Shore Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Transport Tunnel A (via Blue Door)
- Warrior Shrine (via Blue Door)
- 5 Puffers (before acquiring the Super Missile)
- 4 Auto Defense Turrets (before acquiring the Super Missile)
- 2 Flying Pirates (after acquiring the Super Missile)
- "Local crystal formations possess low Phazon residue. They do have high value to the monks of Grondheim, however. Recommend processing of crystal for that market once Phazon operations cease."
- "Geothermal power routing to this station is complete. Unstable magma flow is a concern. Remove tower from geothermal grid if fluctuations exceed safety levels."
- "Immersion pistons are leaching power from the magma pools as planned. Geothermal power source is promising. Recommend Energy Command deactivate Central Dynamo and switch to geothermal power at once."
- "Collapsible suspension bridge is functional, but requires power."