Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a small tunnel with two ledges facing each other, with a Grapple Point for swinging across. Below the Grapple Point is a pit of Phazon (from which the room's name originates) which a Dark Tallon Metroid emerges from.
- 1 Dark Tallon Metroid
- "Morphology: Dark Tallon Metroid
- Darkling-possessed energy parasite.
- Symbiote makes target stronger in battle. Vulnerable to concussive blasts. Dislikes bright light."
- Grapple Point (before obtaining Grapple Beam)
- "Object scan complete.
- Analysis indicates a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
- Grapple Beam module missing. Unable to attach to grapple at this time."
- Grapple Point
- "System: Grapple Point
Unit is a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
To use the Grapple Beam, use L when the icon appears."
- "Element: Phazon
Volatile ore with biomutagenic properties.
Origin point of Phazon unknown. First detection of element on planet Tallon IV. Used by Space Pirates to produce vast levels of energy."
- In the New Play Control! and Metroid Prime Trilogy versions of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, the Impact Crater theme from the original Metroid Prime will play instead of the Sky Temple Grounds theme.