Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plaza Access is a room in the Agon Wastes in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a corridor to, as the name states, provide access to the Mining Plaza. There are several Sandgrass stalks near the near the door to the room, and a Luminoth body can be seen on the ground. Scanning it states that it has been dead for 1.1 decacycles, and that its body has been badly damaged by sandstorms and heat exposure. Judging from the number of blast wounds on the body, it was dead long before the desert got to it.
- Transport to Temple Grounds (via Blue Door)
- Mining Plaza (via Blue Door)
- Central Mining Station (via Blue Door, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc only)
- 4 Lumites
- "Morphology: Lumite
Photosynthetic flying insectoid.
Relatively harmless in shadows, powerful and invisible in the light."
- 3 Splinters (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc only)
- "Morphology: Spinter
Predatory insectoid hunters.
Splinters are aggressive and dangerous in numbers. Their light armor is no match for your weapons, however."
- Swarm of Scatterbugs
- Dead Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete.
Target has been dead for 1.1 decacycles.
Body has been badly damaged by sandstorms and heat exposure. Judging by the number of blast wounds, the target was dead long before the desert got to it."
- "Morphology: Sandgrass
Indigenous strain of grass adapted to desert climate.
Plant requires no moisture to survive, relying exclusively on solar energy for sustenance."
- Telekinetic barrier
- "The energy of Agon cannot leave the land it is bound to.
- Return the energy to the Agon Temple."
- 3 Splinter Cocoons (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc only)
- "Morphology: Splinter Cocoon
Protective structure for sleeping Spliters.
Destroying this structure will eliminate the Splinter inside, but will also alert other Splinters nearby."
- In the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc, all enemies are absent and replaced by 3 Splinter Cocoons, there are more Scatterbugs scurrying across the ground and the Sandgrass is unscannable.
- This room appears to be the location for an early E3 trailer of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, in which Samus is attacked by an invisible Pirate Trooper. A Blueroot Tree can be seen in the background, implying there was originally one in this room during development.