This room has two areas in it. The first area is a small room with debris covering most of the room and a dead Space Pirate that was crushed by the debris. There is a small Morph Ball tunnel to the left of the debris that Samus can use to reach a Blue Door that leads to the second area of the room. The second area is larger than the previous area. It consists of an Energy Cell Station that will power up a nearby Blue Door if Samus places an Energy Cell into it. On the other side of the room Samus can find a large door with locking mechanisms on it. After Samus opens the locks with her Seeker Missiles, a dead Federation Marine can be seen floating in the air and then turning to dust as he hits a wall.
- Auxiliary Lift (via Blue Door)
- Xenoresearch Lab (via Blue Door)
- Junction A (via Blue Door, but requires Energy Cell)
- Space Pirate corpse
- "Subject appears to have held an energy grenade for too long. Crushed by falling debris."
- "Debris caused by explosion. A small opening near the bottom is too tiny to fit through normally."
- Locking mechanisms
- "Locking mechanisms activated. A simultaneous blast to all targets is required to disengage locks."
- Blast Shield
- "Blast Shield was engaged when door lost power. Restore power to nearby station to remove shield."
|G.F.S. Valhalla Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|G.F.S. Valhalla||Docking Bay 5 • Hangar A Access • Repair Bay • Stairwell • Weapons Cache • Security Station • Security Access • MedLab Alpha • Auxiliary Lift • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Ventilation Shaft • Junction A • Munitions Locker • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Control Room Access • Control Room|