Power Bomb Ammo is an item in the Metroid series that replenishes the Power Bomb count of Samus' Power Suit. They often appear as small orbs and can be collected by touching them. Power Bomb Ammo is released by defeated enemies and various storage containers on the different planets. It is the scarcest type of ammunition in the series, though certain enemies have a higher-than-normal chance of dropping them.
The amount of Power Bombs restored by Power Bomb Ammo is usually one. The description of each type is as follows:
- Super Metroid - Small flashing Power Bombs; replenishes one bomb.
- Metroid Fusion - Not present -- X Parasites are used instead. Red X and Core-X both replenish 10 bombs.
- Metroid: Zero Mission - Resembles Super Metroid's take; still replenishes one bomb.
- Metroid Prime - Small yellow sphere with pink-ish energy emanating from it; replenishes one bomb.
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - A round object that glows yellow; replenishes one bomb.
Power Bomb Ammo
Power Bomb Ammunition
Resupplies Power Bomb with one round of ammo.
|Restorative|| Energy Capsule • Anti-Phazon Unit • Missile Ammo • Super Missile Ammo • Beam Ammo • Universal Ammunition |
Power Bomb Ammo • Extra Ball • Special Token • Ship Missile Ammunition • X Parasite • AUX ammo
|Extras||Bounty Coin • Gold Credit|