Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Junction is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long corridor with a slightly larger, circular area in the middle. Two globes exist in this circular section. Scanning them says they are part of a light energy processing system, and produce power that is transferred to other parts of the fortress complex.
- 2 sets of Octopedes
- "Mechanism: Octopede
- Rogue delivery drone.
- "Lightly armored. Disrupted units can explode in self-defence."
- Phazon Particles
- 4 Diligence Class Drones
- "Mechanism: "Diligence" Class Drone
Rogue maintenance unit.
Roving mechanoid with energy-based attacks. Vulnerable to dark energy."
- Power distribution globes
- "Object analysis complete.
- Target is part of a light energy processing system. Power from these globes is transferred to other parts of the fortress complex. Security lockdown prohibits local access to energy stores."