Power Junction is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long corridor with a slightly larger, circular area in the middle. Two globes exist in this circular section. Scanning them says they are part of a light energy processing system, and produce power that is transferred to other parts of the fortress complex.
- 2 sets of Octopedes
- "Mechanism: Octopede
- Rogue delivery drone.
- "Lightly armored. Disrupted units can explode in self-defence."
- Phazon Particles
- 4 Diligence Class Drones
- "Mechanism: "Diligence" Class Drone
Rogue maintenance unit.
Roving mechanoid with energy-based attacks. Vulnerable to dark energy."
- Power distribution globes
- "Object analysis complete.
- Target is part of a light energy processing system. Power from these globes is transferred to other parts of the fortress complex. Security lockdown prohibits local access to energy stores."