|Proving Grounds Lift|
The lift is activated.
|Game||Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Significance||Location of Federation Marine (actually Gandrayda), access to Proving Grounds|
|Enemies/wildlife||Pirate Militia, Federation Marine|
Proving Grounds Lift is a room in Pirate Research on the Pirate Homeworld in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It is where Samus Aran is pointed to when she receives a transmission from Gandrayda impersonating a Federation Marine. When Samus first enters the room she will see Gandrayda being attacked by two Pirate Militia. When Samus defeats them, the Marine will instruct Samus on how to activate the Elevator in this room as well as tell her about the Hazard Shield.
- "Lift control console requires the activation of two systems simultaneously."
- "Target is part of an energy-production system. Unit has been locked in auto-run cycle."
- Mechanism (2)
- "Target appears to be in power-conservation mode. Unit is currently offline."
- Mechanism (3)
- "Energy reactor operations are on automatic. Unit provides power to all critical facility systems."
- "Lift system is offline. A nearby control console will restore operations."
- Elevator (2)
- "Lift system is online and ready for use. All operations are functioning normally."