Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Phendrana Shorelines
- "Grating has become brittle from temperature fluctuations. Large traces of Radion detected."
- Control Tower
- "There is a large fuel cell attached to the base of this tower. Energy readings detect rapid fluctuations in power levels. The Radion based outercasing of the structure appears damaged and unstable."
- Radon is a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless noble gas, occurring naturally as the decay product of radium. It is one of the densest substances that remains a gas under normal conditions and is considered to be a health hazard due to its radioactivity.
- The word could have also been adopted from a substance of the same name that appears in DC's The New Gods universe.
- A Radion is a "hypothetical particle" that is described in theoretical physics.
|Hazardous||Acid (Beta) • Acid Rain • Afloraltite • Dark Water • Fire • Fuel Gel • Lava (SR388) • Phazon|
|Gases||Dark vapor • Industrial-grade pesticide • Meta-viprium gas • Nohadin gas • Poison gas • Talvania Gas|
|Destructible|| Bendezium • Brinstone • Cordite • Denzium • Frigidite • Glass • Grobnite • Ice • Maldium • Meltable Metal • Radion • Sandstone • Talloric Alloy • Vegetation • Zebetite |
Kelbium and Zafrite
|Phazon||Red • Crystal • Black Crystal • Mass • Ore • Elite Nutrient Mix • Strain Vertigo • Phazite (Red) • Concentrated|
|Crystals||Ammolite/Witherite Shards • Black Phazon • Crystallized Fuel Gel • Dark Sentinel • Lift • Liftvine • Light • Phazon • Red magma • Sentinel|
|Ore||Urthic • Phazon|
|Miscellaneous||Invisible platform • Jovian steel • Liquid Resource • Sand • Vaccine "Metroid" • Waste • Water|