Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reactor Access is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a fairly large, round room that, upon first entry, features a platform that is being held up by a Multi-Lock Blast Shield that can only be seen with the Dark Visor.
- 1 Rezbit (All visits except during Ingsmasher ambush)
- "Mechanism: Rezbit
- Rogue patrol drone.
- Variable beam cannon and digital virus delivery system makes target very dangerous. Barrier shield and phasing power help protect it from damage."
- 2 Ingsmashers (One time only)
- "Mechanism: Ingsmasher
- Rogue assault drone.
- Mechanoid capable of generating earth-shattering shock waves. Energy shield can be breached with opposite-polarity beam systems."
- Ingsmasher (idle)
- Tactical scan complete.
- Target mechanoid is an inactive combat drone.
- Unit is offline and in power-conservation mode. No command signals are being received. Combat systems offline. Defense grid is not energized. AI does not respond to transmissions."
- Ingsmasher missile launcher
- "Object scan complete.
Unit is an Ingsmasher missile launcher.
Shoulder-mounted combat system. Fires high-yield explosive missiles."
- "Scans indicate presence of a control system.
- Interface method unknown. Control units not present in the visible spectrum or current timespace."
- In the game's files, the two Ingsmashers in this room are referred to by the names "Ingsmasher Twisp" and "Ingsmasher Catsby". This is a reference to the surreal Penny Arcade characters Twisp and Catsby.