Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Reflecting Pool is the room in Chozo Ruins in Metroid Prime, off of which the Ice Beam is located. It is a large room with a submerged half-pipe in the middle. All doors but one are on an upper level with Stone Toads around the ledges' edges. To reach these, Samus must use a Bomb to destroy a vent made of Talloric Alloy under the water to drain it, then traverse the new half-pipe with the Boost Ball to reach the top floor.
- Reflecting Pool Access (via Blue Door)
- Save Station 3 (via Blast Shield)
- Antechamber (via Blast Shield)
- Transport Access South (via White Door)
- Drain cover
- "Fractures detected in Talloric Alloy drain cover. The cover still functions, but its integrity is unstable."
- Drain shutoff
- "Drain shutoff is holding. Maintaining the water level of the reflecting pool at 95%."
- Drain shutoff (drained)
- "Drain cover destroyed. Pool is free of fluids."
- This room is the only mention of Talloric Alloy in the game, as Sandstone is the name generally given in scans for material destroyed by Bombs. Echoes and Corruption would use Talloric Alloy exclusively.
- Along with the Observatory and Transport to Phendrana Drifts South, the game's physics can be tested using the doors on the top floor. If Samus stands in front of one of the Missile Door Locks, faces the one on the other side of the room and fires at it, the shot will bounce off that door, and then back off the other door before dissipating.